Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nash and Grandaddy

So I just wanted to share some pictures of Nash and his grandaddy over the past two years. They are so cute together and Nash is just all about his "dayyie" (I'm not sure how to spell it how he pronounces it but he rarely said the "gran" and he doesn't pronounce the "dd") If grandaddy is in the house he is not even worried about his momma lol and when grandaddy walks in the house he gets sooooooo excited! I put the pictures in order from when he was first born up until now and it made me realize I need to take more pictures of these two!

This was the first time daddy held Nash he was to nervous to hold him in the hospital so he had to wait till we got home lol ps. how pretty is my little baby?!

It didn't take him long to get comfortable holding him and napping with him :)

These are some wonderful pictures that one of my best friends took of us a couple of summers ago. Nash was about 4 months in these.

I love this one you can just see how much love daddy has for Nash.


How cute is my little penguin on his first Halloween?!

Grandaddy showing Nash how to drive with his new toy that he got from Santa on his first Christmas.


Enjoying a bonfire and smores together.

Here's more wonderful professional pictures from my talented bestie! How cute are they in their overalls?!

If anybody is reading this they should really go check out Jennifer's website www.jrb-photography.com shes FABULOUS!

Mmmmmm corn on the cob!





We tried to help in the garden but I don't think we were very much help. Daddy likes things done his way and ends up getting ill if its not done exactly that way!
Going through these pictures was so much fun and sad at the same time my sweet baby is growing up! I just love seeing these two together and I pray that they have many many more years together.
















No comments:

Post a Comment