Monday, May 10, 2010

Easter Post.... Finally!

Ok so I am finally doing my Easter post. Its only about two months late... oops. I suck I know. So this was my place setting. I love it. I got these baskets at Hobby Lobby and the little Robin's eggs at Marshall's. Then I just cut out some name cards from some scrapbook paper and tied it on the baskets.



This is the main table setting I made a burlap runner and put a ruffle on the end (which I didn't get a picture of) and the white thing in the middle is a pillow sham. I used old plates that didn't match for the table setting. Isn't it great?! Oh and theres my pedestal bowls in the middle! I don't guess I got a close up of the eggs in the bowls but I made them too. They are just the plastic eggs you can buy at Wal-Mart and I cut out strips of fabrics and hot glued them around the eggs. They looked really cool.

This was my other table and there are the chairs I painted! I love this table more because its more my style I don't like the look of our main dining room table because I don't like the shiny oak but hey I gotta work with it.... for now anyways.


Here is the centerpiece for the second table. I got the two thingies on the sides from an antique store (I have no idea what you call them but I liked em) and of course I had to put a couple of pretty flowers on the table!


I made this burlap table cloth and put a lace trim all around it. I had to tea-dye the trim because it was white and I wanted it to look more antiqued.

Here's my banner all hung up and looking pretty! This is one of my fave things I made!


And then I just had to close with some pretty flowers! Notice they are on my newly painted table! Aren't they pretty?!

Ok that's all.. I don't know why that was so hard to do and why I waited so long to write it (mainly because I didn't even write that much)







No comments:

Post a Comment