Friday, April 9, 2010

Holy Flab!

So I just wanted to kinda talk about the name of my blog and where it came from and what I hope this blog will be for me and just ramble for a while. Ok so Im not very good with coming up with cutesy little sayings and stuff so when I was trying to think of a name I was thinking of things that meant something to me or things that were funny to me and I thought about the Nickelodeon show iCarly. My son is obbsessed with it and ok so am I! Its so cute and funny and they say the most randomest funniest things and I just love it! So I decided to google funny qoutes from iCarly and Holy Flab! was one of them and I just thought it was fitting since I happen to be a little flabby myself (thats an understatement) from birthing a child and then sitting on my butt for the next two years... oops

I am really into the shabby chic... cottage-y... flea market style decorating. Since I stay at home now I am starting to redecorate my childhood home. Did I mention I haved moved back in with my father (yeah...) anyways the house is stuck in the early 90's or any decade before that its just dated.. BAD! But since I do live with my dad Im having to figure out how to redo the house on the cheap. Which takes patience... which Im trying to aquire more of... bluh.

So this blog is going to be kindof a catch all of my so called life you know posts about any furniture pieces I redo, any decorating that gets done around here, random things that happen to me or my son, my weight delimma and so on. Im hoping this blog will help me feel like im doing something and hold me accountable for getting up and exercising and being active everyday.

Ps Im not the best writer so if your looking for correct punctuation and grammer youve come to the wrong place. I just write how I talk and if I feel like I want to put a period then I do if not then oh well. So please dont judge! Oh and plus also I cant spell either! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment