Monday, April 19, 2010

Side Table Redo

My first redo!! How exciting! So we have this round pedestal table thats been here for like forever. To me, it looks kinda to big to be a side table but thats what we've used it for for as long as I can remember. It seems like it would be a better fit in like a foyer or maybe used as like a little game table hmmmm... lightbulb!! I've never thought of that till just now! Ok anyways I painted it and glazed and distressed it and I like it soooo much better now!



I forgot to take a before picture till I was halfway done priming it but you get the picture. Im sure everybody has seen a table similar to this cause their everywere! I wish this one was just a size or two smaller though so it would look better as a side table.

Here it is painted and glazed. Dont it already look better?!

Then I got out the sand paper and did a little distressing which just put the finishing touch on it.


Love it! This was my first big painting and glazing project and I think it turned out pretty good! I cant wait to do something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment