Friday, April 23, 2010

Sick Baby & Kickboxing

My poor baby is sick :( We woke up this morning and he had a fever of 101.8. And even though I knew better I let him drink milk on an empty sick stomach (I know I know I'm stupid) So he drank some milk and I gave him some motrin and then about 15 minutes later he throws up nasty curdled (is that the right word? I guess I could look it up but I'm to lazy to do that) strawberry milk. Yep it was gross but after that he started feeling a lot better and was up running around playing. We even went outside for a few minutes this morning (don't judge!) I just couldn't turn him down he walked up to me in his pajama shorts over sized tshirt big black boots or "boobs" as he calls them and his cowboy hat pointing at the door wanting to go "ou-sigh" sooo I took him. But when we came back inside he started feeling bad again and had to take a nap and now hes feeling better again so we will see how long this lasts I only hope he doesn't throw up again cause throw up is nasty especially the bigger they get...

Now on to kickboxing! I have started a kickboxing class at this gym that teaches cage fighting and martial arts but by no means will I be getting in any cage and fighting. I'm pretty sure I look like a big ol goober in there with my boxing gloves on trying to hit a punching bag but it sure is fun! And its been a really good workout so far, Ive been sore every night since Ive been going which has only been about two weeks... I'm hoping this will help me lose some weight but that's not really my main focus right now. I'm more doing this to become more active and I like having something to do four nights a week. Did I mention it was Monday thru Thursday?! Yeah so it can really kick your butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment